Lazer Z Diesel
For a variety of reasons, the redesigned diesel-powered Lazer Z zero-turns may be the right choice for your cutting needs. These machines make quick work of the largest, toughest jobs and raise the bar for cut quality, operator comfort, fuel efficiency and ease of handling. Our large 96-inch flex wing deck is capable of mowing over 9.5-acres per hour, making it the most productive mower Exmark has ever built. The Lazer Z Diesel is also available with 60- and 72-inch UltraCut mower decks.
Learn more about the Lazer Z Diesel zero-turn.
Lazer Z Diesel Features
The engine and radiator have been placed lower to the ground in the redesigned Lazer Z Diesel. This provides an even lower center of gravity leading to improved traction and a smoother ride.
Reduced Maintenance and Service
With an efficient and robust powertrain system, in addition to eliminating drive belts, these machines have less maintenance and longer service intervals. And the tool-less belt access and removable floor pan makes servicing easy.
For longer work intervals, the Lazer Z Diesel has a 12.0-gallon capacity with two tanks. This will keep you mowing longer with fewer fill-ups.
Hydraulic Deck Lift
Standard on all diesel units, the hydraulic deck lift provides for easy cutting height adjustment and quick transport.
Tire Size / Ground Speed
The 26" x 12"-12" drive tires allow you to reach speeds up to 12.5 mph on machines equipped with the 1.6 Liter Common Rail engine. The large drive tires also provide superior traction and handling, giving you the ability to manage diverse terrain and conditions.
The robust engine power and large deck sizes make these mowers Exmark's most productive diesel machines ever. They are a great solution for universities, municipalities and other sizeable properties.
The next generation RED leverages the latest technologies to deliver increased machine efficiency, ease of use and durability. This technology provides users an increased ability to control mower power and efficiency with defined performance modes.
Leading Zero-Turn. Strong Warranty.
Purchase an Exmark Lazer Z Diesel mower with confidence by taking advantage of the protection Exmark provides for you with our five year limited warranty. Now standard on all Exmark Lazer Z Diesel mowers sold in the U.S. or Canada. For complete details, visit your local dealer.
- Blade Spindles No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.75"-diameter cutter housing with 25mm (.98") diameter spindle shaft, double row bearings, top and bottom, and splined blade driver.
- Drive Tires 26x12-12, 6ply Multi Trac®
- Tractor Frame Welded, heavy-duty 1.5" x 3" x 3/16" tubular steel.
- Steering Control Hydraulically dampened twin levers, adjust fore and aft., also adjustable to 2 height positions. Adjustable dampeners (3 positions) to customize drive responsiveness.
- Front Caster Tires 15 x 6.0-6, smooth-tread, semi-pneumatic.
- Parking Brake Lever-actuated internal wet disc brake.
- Seat Deluxe, two-tone, bolstered suspension seat with Elastomeric Vibration Control material. Mounted on innovative Seat Isolation System that provides operator isolation in all three planes of motion as well as fore-aft slide and seat flip-up.
- Electrical 12-volt battery with 55-amp alternator.
- Onboard Intelligence RED Technology
- Standard Features 12-volt plug-in, engine hour meter and cup holder
- UPC 193308000770
- Engine Brand Yanmar
- Engine Model 3TNV80FT
- Engine Displacement 1267
- Engine Series TNV
- Fuel System Electronically Governed IDI Turbo Diesel
- Engine Speed 2,600 RPM
- Air Filter Heavy-duty canister air filtration system with electronic vacuum sensor
- Fuel Type Diesel
- Fuel Capacity 12-gallon (45.4-L), side fuel tanks
- Fuel Indicator Yes - mechanical float type
- Drive Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description Kanzaki KPS-18T Transmission, 16-quart oil capacity, spin-on filter. 18 cc shoe type pumps and 17.84 cubic inch Hydro-Gear HGM-18 motors, hydraulic oil cooler.
- Speed Infinitely variable speed selection from 0–11.0 mph (18 kmph) forward, 0–6 mph (10 kmph) reverse.
- Carb Compliant Yes
- Deck Lift Hydraulic
- Safety Package Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock, with safety interlock system indicators.
- ROPS 2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.
- PTO Engagement Integrated wet clutch system in transmission, connected to right angle gearbox on deck via drive shaft
- Drive Wheel Release Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Casters .50" thick caster yoke arms.
- Engine Spec ZMTR1
- Width / Cutting Deck 60"
- Deck Style Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description Full-floating UltraCut Series 4. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Deck Construction 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge reinforced spindle mounting locations for improved strength and reduced weight.
- Blade Tip Speed Approximately 17,600 fpm
- Cutting Heights 1.0" (2.5 cm) to 5.5" (11.8 cm) in 0.25" (0.64 cm) increments adjustable from operator’s seat.
- Blades 3 Blades at 20.50" Length
- Width 72.8 in. (184.9 cm)
- Length 9643 in. (244.9 cm)
- Height 71.8 in. (182.4 cm)
- Curb Weight 1915
Hitch kit (NLZD)
Flasher Light Kit
FLASHER LIGHT KIT
Light Kit (not compatible with 135-2473)
The aerodynamically designed deck, baffles and blades create airflow patterns that circulate leaves and grass for repeated cuttings and even dispersal deep into the turf. Mulching baffles also keep the underside clean, which reduces grass buildup and clumping.
Operator Controlled Discharge (foot)
Operator Controlled Discharge (Foot)
Easy to use, 15" stroke Bulldog jack, gives you plenty of room to change blades or perform routine deck cleaning (jack mount receiver not included).
Trash Container (Not compatible with 135-7076)
Trash container (NLZD)
Slow Moving Vehicle Sign Kit
Slow moving sign kit (NLZD)
Sun Shade (ROPS)
Easily mounts to Rollover Protection System (ROPS). Made of heavy-duty, water- repellent canvas for maximum durability. Easily removable for transport. Fits all Lazer Z and Pioneer models. (Does not fit Quest.) (Replaces 116-0513)
Rear Guard and Bumper Kit
Jack Mount Receiver
RECEIVER-JACK MOUNT - Lazer Diesel
Turf Striping Kit
Fits 72" models. Customize your property with consistent and professional striping using a smooth operating roller design. Installs quickly, using existing mounting points, and easily adjusts for varying cutting height settings. Does not affect your ability to get up and over curbs.
UltraVac Completing Kit, 604-80T (NLZD)
UltraVac Collection System
UltraVac 3-Bagger Collection System (NLZD)
Lazer Z Warranty
We have you coveredDownload PDF