Lazer Z Diesel with RED Technology
The next generation RED leverages the latest technologies to deliver increased machine efficiency, ease of use and durability. This technology provides users an increased ability to control mower power and efficiency with defined performance modes.
Lazer Z Diesel with RED Technology Features
- Blade Spindles No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.75"-diameter cutter housing with 25mm (.98") diameter spindle shaft, double row bearings, top and bottom, and splined blade driver.
- Drive Tires 26x12-12, 6ply Multi Trac®
- Tractor Frame Welded, heavy-duty 1.5" x 3" x 3/16" tubular steel.
- Steering Control Hydraulically dampened twin levers, adjust fore and aft., also adjustable to 2 height positions. Adjustable dampeners (3 positions) to customize drive responsiveness.
- Front Caster Tires 15 x 6.0-6, smooth-tread, semi-pneumatic.
- Parking Brake Lever-actuated internal wet disc brake.
- Seat Deluxe, two-tone, bolstered suspension seat with Elastomeric Vibration Control material. Mounted on innovative Seat Isolation System that provides operator isolation in all three planes of motion as well as fore-aft slide and seat flip-up.
- Electrical 12-volt battery with 55-amp alternator.
- Onboard Intelligence RED Technology
- Standard Features 12-volt plug-in, engine hour meter and cup holder
- UPC 193308000770
- Engine Brand Yanmar
- Engine Model 3TNV80FT
- Engine Displacement 1267
- Engine Series TNV
- Fuel System Electronically Governed IDI Turbo Diesel
- Engine Speed 2,600 RPM
- Air Filter Heavy-duty canister air filtration system with electronic vacuum sensor
- Fuel Type Diesel
- Fuel Capacity 12-gallon (45.4-L), side fuel tanks
- Fuel Indicator Yes - mechanical float type
- Drive Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description Kanzaki KPS-18T Transmission, 16-quart oil capacity, spin-on filter. 18 cc shoe type pumps and 17.84 cubic inch Hydro-Gear HGM-18 motors, hydraulic oil cooler.
- Engine HP* 25**
- Speed Infinitely variable speed selection from 0–11.0 mph (18 kmph) forward, 0–6 mph (10 kmph) reverse.
- Carb Compliant Yes
- Deck Lift Hydraulic
- Safety Package Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock, with safety interlock system indicators.
- ROPS 2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.
- PTO Engagement Integrated wet clutch system in transmission, connected to right angle gearbox on deck via drive shaft
- Drive Wheel Release Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Casters .50" thick caster yoke arms.
- Engine Spec ZMTR1
- *The gross horsepower of gasoline engines was laboratory rated at 3600 rpm by the engine manufacturer in accordance with SAE J1940 or SAE J2723. The gross horsepower of the 3TNV80FT was laboratory rated at 2600 rpm; the 3TNV88C was laboratory rated at 3000 rpm by the engine manufacturer in accordance with SAE J1995. As configured to meet safety, emission and operating requirements, the actual engine horsepower on these mowers may be significantly lower.
- Width / Cutting Deck 60"
- Deck Style Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description Full-floating UltraCut Series 4. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Deck Construction 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge reinforced spindle mounting locations for improved strength and reduced weight.
- Blade Tip Speed Approximately 17,600 fpm
- Cutting Heights 1.0" (2.5 cm) to 5.5" (11.8 cm) in 0.25" (0.64 cm) increments adjustable from operator’s seat.
- Blades 3 Blades at 20.50" Length
- Width 72.8 in. (184.9 cm)
- Length 9643 in. (244.9 cm)
- Height 71.8 in. (182.4 cm)
- Curb Weight 1915
Hitch kit (NLZD)
Flasher Light Kit
Light Kit (not compatible with 135-2473)
The aerodynamically designed deck, baffles and blades create airflow patterns that circulate leaves and grass for repeated cuttings and even dispersal deep into the turf. Mulching baffles also keep the underside clean, which reduces grass buildup and clumping.
Operator Controlled Discharge (foot)
Operator Controlled Discharge (Foot)
Easy to use, 15" stroke Bulldog jack, gives you plenty of room to change blades or perform routine deck cleaning (jack mount receiver not included).
Trash Container (Not compatible with 135-7076)
Trash container (NLZD)
Slow Moving Vehicle Sign Kit
Slow moving sign kit (NLZD)
Sun Shade (ROPS)
Easily mounts to Rollover Protection System (ROPS). Made of heavy-duty, water- repellent canvas for maximum durability. Easily removable for transport. Fits all Lazer Z and Pioneer models. (Does not fit Quest.) (Replaces 116-0513)
Rear Guard and Bumper Kit
Jack Mount Receiver
RECEIVER-JACK MOUNT - Lazer Diesel
Turf Striping Kit
Fits 72" models. Customize your property with consistent and professional striping using a smooth operating roller design. Installs quickly, using existing mounting points, and easily adjusts for varying cutting height settings. Does not affect your ability to get up and over curbs.
UltraVac Completing Kit, 604-80T (NLZD)
UltraVac Collection System
UltraVac 3-Bagger Collection System (NLZD)
Lazer Z w/ RED Warranty
We have you coveredDownload PDF